Experienced truck driver required for same-day Dublin and outside Dublin Area delivery service. Driver must have knowledge of Dublin and Irish areas. Immediate start for the right candidate. Please list previous experience in a delivery position.
Driving experience Required:
- Reliable and hard-working
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good customer service
- Good English and communication
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to take and understand instructions
- Use own initiative
- Applicants must be over 30 years of age for insurance purposes
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of Truck
- driving a Truck: 2 years (Required)
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- good level English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
HGV Mechanic: Full Time
BDS Freight Ltd, have an immediate vacancy for an experienced HGV Mechanic based at our facility Blessington.
Working as part of team. the roll of the mechanic is to work in the daily maintenance of 100 pieces of equipment. The majority are Scania trucks and various other trailers and equipment
Daily duties will consist of routine servicing, maintenance, DOE preparations.
This is a full time permanent position. Previous experience is essential!
- The role is Monday to Saturday
- Multiple languages spoken within the company
- Driving license is desirable.
- Apply with full CV to attached email address.
- Immediate start to successful applicant.
Job Types: Full-time
PermanentSalary: From €140.00 per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday| Weekend availability
Experience: HGV Mechanic: 1 year (preferred)
Licence/Certification: B Driving Licence (preferred)| CE Driving Licence (preferred)
Transport Planner: Full Time
BDS Freight Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Transport Administrator/Planner to look after the day to day administration and planning needs of the business.
The role will entail working in a busy transport office environment. All suitable candidates must have relevant administration experience, with excellent attention to detail and an interest in the logistics industry.
- Processing and completing all data entry
- Day to day planning of trucks and drivers
- Completion of daily and weekly reports
- Liaising with customers and drivers on a daily basis
Expected start date: immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experienced book keeper required for a Wicklow based Transport company.
24 hours per week – option of working 3 full day or 5 half days (25 hours p/week)
The new team member will be responsible for the duties within credit control and general accounts. The role is a hands-on position responsible for bookkeeping duties as well as working within the team providing assistance to customers and service providers over the phone. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Main point of contact on Phone – Answers & fields incoming calls.
- Maintenance and Control over Creditors Ledger.
- Maintenance of a balanced cash receipts book on a daily basis.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding their accounts.
- Printing invoices and credit notes and posting/emailing them.
- Processing Purchase invoices
- Other office duties
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of main accounting principles
- Knowledge of Intact software preferable but not essential.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €13.00-€15.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Schedule: 8 hour shift • Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All government Covid 19 guidelines strictly adhered to, to keep staff and customers safe.
Experience: Bookkeeping: 5 years (preferred)
Work remotely: Yes